April – Patio Recipes
Spring Recipe: Fresh Salmon on the Grill
Whether you are enjoying an outdoor barbeque, a simple dinner with family or a spring evening with friends, fresh recipes provide the cornerstone for delighting your family and guests.
Try this fresh salmon recipe! Cooking on the grill takes very little time and offers wonderful springtime flavor and aromas.
Grilled Dijon-Maple Salmon
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 salmon filets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Combine syrup, mustard, garlic, ginger and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Brush salmon evenly with oil.
- Grill 4 minutes on each side or until salmon flakes easily with fork brushing frequently with the syrup mixture.
Use fresh ingredients from your garden and savor the delicious flavor while enjoying your outdoor space. Cooking with fresh herbs, vegetables and other ingredients from your garden is a great way to get fresh flavor. Fresh ingredients also provide more nutritional benefit than do prepackaged ingredients.
There is something so divine about eating outdoors in the Colorado Springtime. Get out and enjoy it!
Other Grilling-Related Posts: