Why Should I Hire Swingle for Commercial Holiday Lighting?
- No Worry or Hassle Operation
- Design, Installation, Removal and Storage
- Over 10 Years Commercial Project Experience
- Only Commercial Grade Components – Super Bright LED Bulbs
- Custom Designed Displays
- Certified Expert Installers
- Fully Insured Organization
Common Commercial Holiday Lighting Q & A’s
Q: Is there a difference between our lights and the ones you buy at local retailers?
Absolutely! Our decor is manufactured to our specifications –with longer-life bulbs and extra fullness on all of our greenery. We also feature UL-rated, outdoor extension cords, a variety of property-friendly installation accessories and commercial grade specialty décor. You won’t find better quality anywhere!
Q: Do you rent the décor, lease it or own it?
All decor is included in the service package. You’ll never own old, worn-out decor again! With our program, decor is automatically replaced when it needs to be – and you’ll have the flexibility to change colors upon renewal.
Q: Is there any extra cost to store our commercial holiday lighting for next year?
No. Programs are all-inclusive—one price for everything. Design, installation, take-down, storage and maintenance.
Q: Will we need to hire an electrician?
In most cases, no. But with larger installations, additional power sources may be required and therefore an electrician would be necessary before installation.
A sampling of Swingle’s Commercial Customers includes:
- Trail of Lights
- Blossom of Lights
- Town of Parker
- Town of Superior
- Town of Fort Collins
- Lincoln Center
- Park Meadows Mall
- Denver West Office Complex
- Whole Foods
- Stonegate, Highwoods and many other HOA’s across the Front Range
Budgets/Discounts for Commercial Holiday Lighting:
- Minimum billable program is $750
- Discounts apply for multi-year agreements
- A wide range of options allows our custom, holiday lighting to be affordable, while offering maximum impact
- $100 Off any new commercial customer before November 30th
- 10% Off early install discount – expires October 31st
- Everyone wants their lights turned-on by December 1st
- The schedule fills quickly – early commitment is ideal
- An LCC will evaluate your budget and property
- A detailed design will be generated based on your needs, desires and budgetary constraints
- Once authorized, installation is scheduled based on availability (unless taking advantage of the early install discount)
- Included with each program at no additional charge
- Product testing helps eliminate failure prior to installation
- If one bulb goes out, we’ll promptly replace it – guaranteed!
- Our highly-trained crews work 6 days a week to satisfy the needs of our customers
Click here to view our residential and commercial holiday lighting decor portfolio!