Commercial plantings increase the value of your commercial property
Planting trees and shrubs on your commercial property landscape adds value, saves on energy costs and makes your property more appealing to visitors, guests and tenants.
Selecting trees and shrubs is important. Are there practical intentions or just ornamental? With what other plants will the new trees and shrubs grow and be displayed?
Some types of trees and shrubs are more successful in Colorado’s climate and soil structure than others. Swingle’s certified arborists can provide expert recommendations to help with your selection.
Planting trees and shrubs can:
- Increase your property value by up to 15%.
- Reduce air conditioning costs by 30%.
- Reduce your property’s overall energy use.
Properly cared for trees and shrubs:
- Provide shade for homes, lawns and landscapes.
- Provide signature centerpieces for beautiful residential landscapes.
- Help Colorado’s environment.
- Add to the pride and joy of home ownership.
Your most immediate need might be:
- Tree and Shrub/Pruning and Trimming
- Tree and Shrub Disease and/Insect Control, including mountain pine beetle or Ips engraver beetle
- Emergency Storm Damage
- Tree and Shrub Planting
- Stump Removal and Grinding
- Tree and Shrub Fertilization
- Tree and Shrub Removal
In addition to commercial tree planting services, Swingle’s design service partners can help you plan your property layout to be sustainable and beautiful for many years to come.
Work with a partner who can provide ideal care for your new trees and shrubs as they grow. Get a quote for free.