Local Tree Cutters and Tree Care Experts
Having a tree removed from your property is a serious undertaking. It requires years of experience and continued training to make sure that everyone from technicians to neighbors to homeowners remain safe throughout the removal process.
Some important things to look for in a tree care company:
- Are they licensed arborists? Swingle employs over 40.
- Are they insured and OSHA Certified?
- Do they have a long history of both large and small tree removals?
- Are they utilizing professional, well maintained equipment?
- DO NOT listen to a company who claims you can remove the tree yourself.
Why you may need a tree removal on your property:
- The tree is currently dead, or will be in the coming months
- The tree is infested with damaging insects
- The tree is suffering from an incurable disease
- It has grown too large for its location
- Has sustained irreparable storm damage
- Is aesthetically out of place in your landscape
Risks of NOT removing trees which should be:
- They represent a danger to people, homes and property
- Spread disease and infestation to other trees and plants
- Encroach upon public spaces – blocking sight lines and violating municipal codes
- Have a negative impact on property values
Tree Stump Removal and Grinding
Now that your tree has been removed, get rid of that unsightly stump and gain more usable space on your property.
Our experts will handle all the details and even make recommendations for how to use the gained space after the stump has been ground or removed. Swingle’s professionals handle the process of notifying your utility company, flagging the area and ensuring no damage occurs to underground power lines during the entire process.
Swingle is one of the few landscape organizations in Colorado to be certified OSHA compliant. In 1970, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) was created. The goal was to help create a safer work environment by working with businesses to establish standards that are workplace-specific. The rules and regulations developed ensure workers are in the safest environment.